Jackson County Referrals
Our practice welcomes referrals from colleagues and patients. We strive to provide an exceptional and unique periodontal/implant experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors in everyway possible. At the appropriate stage of treatment, patients will be returned to their referring dentist.
We are available for consultation or treatment for any of the following:
- Planning & Assessment
- Periodontal Surgery
- Periodontal Grafting
- Soft tissue grafting techniques
- Crown Lengthening for posterior areas
- Crown Lengthening or Soft Tissue Recontouring for highly demanding cosmetic cases
- Impression procedures
- Prosthetic try-in/fitting of prosthesis.
- Bone grafting procedures
- Sinus lift procedures
- Bone expansion procedures
- Block Grafts
- Single tooth spaces potentially requiring implants
- Implants on the esthetic zone
- Multiple toothless spaces / complex restorative needs
- Where one or both arches are edentulous or near edentulous
- Severe/advanced periodontal disease requiring implant assessment
- Full or partial dentures requiring implant stabilization
- Difficult Implant cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
- Perio-endo lesions
- Root canals
- Root fractures
We invite you to speak to Dr. Morales to discuss the needs of your patient. Informal inquiries are welcome.
To refer a patient to our office, please download the following referral form and fax it to (816) 373-0581.